Wednesday 12 April 2017

The Devil's Music

You Need Satan More Than He Needs You by Future Of The Left

I revived this series because the original was fun and it was quite popular among you lot. This time around though it has been greeted with almost complete indifference. Owing to some level of OCD I had to keep going to reach a nice round number before I ended it, so this is the tenth and final instalment of this incarnation of The Devil's Music. I have to say, the Prince Of Darkness is a little disappointed - he had quite a few other tunes he wanted to share with you. It took quite a bit of persuading to keep him from forcing them upon you.

In the end, we agreed this would be the final tune. He reckons the title is apt. I'm happy to include one of my favourite Welsh bands, so it's a win-win.



1 comment:

  1. Not been near your place nor indeed anyone else's for a few days. Really sorry to see this series end - the songs were perhaps sometimes not well enough know for folk to offer any meaningful observations - today's being an example, certainly in my case.

    ReplyDelete